About Me

My photo
Houston, TX
I'm not your typical runner. Not skinny. Not fast. But I do love to run and I love races!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I need to run!

I thought I would get more running in during my Christmas vacation, but somehow it's not working out that way!

My last run was Wednesday. I took off Thur & Fri due to sciatic nerve/hip & knee pain. That was so I could get thru Saturday's long run. Well, I was "sick as a dog" last weekend, so I missed my long run.

Sunday evening I picked up my god daughter, and I have her until this evening (Tuesday). Of course, by the time I drop her off at home, it'll be raining.

Guess that leaves tomorrow - Wednesday - it is also supposed to rain but I guess I could go to the gym and do the dreaded treadmill. Thursday is New Years Eve, but I can always run then to. Not like I have any big plans (haha)

I think I do much better when I have my set routine. 5am Tuesday's and Thursdays before work. 6 am long run on Saturdays. And sometimes fitting in a Wed run. When I'm off a routine, I tend to lose focus in all areas of my life.

I am feeling really antsy/jumpy right now though. My body NEEDS to run. It misses it!

No comments:

Post a Comment