About Me

My photo
Houston, TX
I'm not your typical runner. Not skinny. Not fast. But I do love to run and I love races!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The truth continued - measurements

The day before my half marathon I made myself go to weight watchers. I haven't been in a couple of months. I also went by the gym to get my measurements taken and my body fat percentage. As I've said before I need to know where I started from.

My measurements as of Dec 13th are below. Surprisingly there isn't that much of a difference from 6 months ago. Maybe due to the half marathon training (even though I only ran 2-3 times a week). I did have a noticeable increase in my hips though! Apparently that's where I gain first.

I am still 50% fat. 50.4% to be exact. I don't even remember being under 50% fat in the last 20 years. I don't ever recall being under 45% body fat.

Obese is 32%+. 25-31% is acceptable. 21-24% is fitness. 14-20% is athlete.

Is it sad that having a body fat % of obese would be a significant improvement for me?

I have a lot of work to do.






My weight (slightly different than the gym). I asked for a new weight booklet to start fresh. Over the last 9 months I've lost a total of only 11.6 pounds. 😳 I've gained 5.2 pounds since I was last there in early October. For me, that's the same as maintaining.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Check out How Safe Or Risky is it to fly With TUI Airways ? https://travelismypassion6790.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-safe-or-risky-is-it-to-fly-with-tui.html You can find the answers to your questions in the articles under the first heading: “what you would possibly need know if you travel in the flight during pandemic".

    ReplyDelete